Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Yes, I am Back!!! It's a New Year, New Goals have started again.  I won't bore you with what happened after my last post from so long ago but a quick run through.

1. I have been in CrossFit for 1yr in Nov.
2. I have PR'd in CrossFit (Placed in 3 (maybe 4) Challenges), Did my 1st Olympic Triathlon and beat my Goal Time, and Took 4mins off my Half Marathon Time (and felt great). 
3. I have been Injury Free.
4. I have learned how to push myself and run faster.
5. I can actually pick up more weight than 25lbs now :) PR's in all my weight lifting.

See, I only made you read through 5 quick looks of what I have accomplished in the last year of being in CrossFit and continuing my Running.

Big Goals and Moving Forward in 2011! Quick Preview of what is to come...
1. Just getting back on track with my Weight, Eating and Workouts.
2. Starting a New CrossFit Challenge from Jan 8 - March 5, The Impossible Challenge.

What do I want out of this new challenge?
a. For my love of Running and CrossFit to mesh and not feel like I have to choose one or the other.  I love both, both make me a better athlete, and I want them to work together.
b. 2 more Half Marathons to go (Jan and Feb) and I would love to continue with my PR's and getting faster.
c. Marathon Training will start soon (Full that is) and I want to get through a Marathon feeling Good and Strong, injury free during the training, enjoy the training.
d. I want to get Stronger and Faster.
e. I would love to finish being able to do Double Unders and Hand Stand Pushups.

3. I will be running either the NYC Marathon or Chicago Marathon in 2011.  I am ready for a Good Full Marathon.  This is my Year to do this!

I will be challenged in the fact that I will be dedicating myself, my goals, my training, crossfit, running, everything in the hands of Cedar Park CrossFit Coaches.  I will stay focused and motivated, I will do the Training I need to to accomplish my goals.  The only person that can hold me back is Myself in everything.  I can be my worst enemy or the greatest hero to myself.  I CAN AND WILL REACH MY GOALS FOR 2011!!!!!!

Until I post again, HAPPY NEW YEAR and Set Goals for yourself and Follow through with those goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment