Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hibernating Bear...OH MY!

When an Active Bear goes into Hibernation they become Irritable, Tired all the time (hibernating), Hungry when awake, and just not a Bear you want to encounter.
Let this be a WARNING to all of you out there, about ME at this time in my life. Think of me as that hibernating bear, one that has been cornered and can not go to sleep and hide out.

I had a surgery procedure done by the Dermatologist 2 weeks ago on my Shoulder and Thigh as everybody already knows.

So for 2 weeks I was on NO WORKOUT restriction which killed and depressed me but the 1st week I felt like crap and the 2nd week well lets just say I did 4mile "not running" workouts. Yes, Yes I did pull a few top stitches, but they did get stuck on my shorts when I was "not running". LOL!

So Today was supposed to be a glorious day, getting the stitches out and then going to do a workout (to kill myself) and back to CrossFit tomorrow. Guess the Doc had something else in mind. Another FREAKIN 2 WEEKS! He told me to think of myself as "a 70 year old lady doing workouts". I told him "he better run or I was going to hit him". Lol, he left the room! Guess another 2 weeks of healing and more "not running".
I have so many New Goals, Passion, and Fire inside me right now. Watch out because I will be unstoppable after a month of "rest".

Food has been pretty healthy. I would say I have been 80-90% Paleo and 10-20% Cheats. Not Bad, we will see what the scale says later....  I also did a 7 Day Full Body Cleanse and Detox which really was a good thing.

Signing Off Now,
It's time for this Bear to go Hibernate!

No comments:

Post a Comment