Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stitches and More Stitches :(

No Fun Today Thurs 3/25.

I knew I was going to the Dermatologist Surgeon to have minor surgery on two spots that came back with unclear borders.

I had NO CLUE that it would be 2 hours on the table with major cuts (deep and wide), taking out each layer of skin, and lots of stitches underneath and on top of the skin.

Also the entire two hours I was trying to convince him that there had to be some kind of workout that I could do.

The End to the Story = No Workouts including Running, Cycle, Swim, Yoga, Weights, CrossFit, Etc. for TWO WEEKS!!! Oh but I am allowed to walk since they can't keep me from doing that in my daily life. LOL! Whatever!

So Thurs-Sun (1-4) = Depressed, Pain/Soreness, Yuck, No Nothing, Bad Food.

I did work a Running Expo on Saturday which helped get me out and going but after that I was totally a mess and rundown.

Total Crunches Sat-Sun = 200. And that is all the Workout I did.

Why is something so wonderful as Sunshine so bad for you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment