Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"That is how I get there".

To the Finish Line that is...

Wednesday 3.24.2010 I was feeling so strong, feeling like I was finally going to reach my CrossFit Goals, seeing the results I needed to see.

On the last round of a Extremely Intense/Hard Workout (for me) my Coach said "It feels good getting closer to the Finish Line, I can tell you are working harder".

My Response "That is how I get there". As you are zoning in to that Finish, it is the time to push harder, focus, reach that goal b/c you are so close, so close to the end.

Coach Nikki even exclaimed the fact that she could see muscles and tone in my arms and shoulders, which made me feel even better about what I was doing.

This day was a Good Day, sometimes when trying new stuff and having new goals it is more of a test than anything and now I know my test is working.

CF WOD -

W/U = 100 Jump Rope, 25 Lunges, 10 Neg Bar Pullups x 2-3 Rounds

WOD = Lifts and Row.
500m Row
Deadlift, Hang Clean, Front Sqt, Push Press, Back Sqt, Push Press = 1 Lift x9 = 1 Round
x3 Rounds = 33:20, 45lbs.

Learning the technique and actually getting it down was a big step for me during this workout and also starting with a heavier weight and not stepping down to lighter weight was a huge step for me.

Sweat was everywhere, my shirt soaked, body burning, But Oh SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment