Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Because Coach Nikki Says So.........

That Is Right AND The ONLY Reason I did my WOD Today!

Feeling the Fatigue and Yuck from having 3 Moles Cut Out Of Me Yesterday I pretty much did as little as possible the 1st half of the day.  Decided to Ask Coach Nikki if I could take a DAY OFF for Recovery of Procedure and Her Response was " DO YOUR WOD".  There you have it, guess I am doing a workout after all, 1 Sugar Free Red Bull and CF Endurance WOD here I come.

CF & CF Endurance WOD =
Run: 12x 20sec Sprints, All out Efforts... 2min Recovery between sprints
Decided during the 2min Recovery I would do some CF. 
Sprint 20sec, 25 something, Recovery, x 13 Rounds.  25 Something inc - Pushups, Situps, J Jacks, Squats, Etc...

Thank You Nikki I felt so much better after the workout :)

Day 2 Paleo!

No comments:

Post a Comment