Monday, March 8, 2010

Hurricane Cox!

Hurricane Cox!


Yes, Hurricane Cox came through my house on Thursday, swept me and my family up and did not release us until Sunday night.

Wow! What a crazy end of the week, I felt like I was spinning out of control and could not get the Workouts or Food that I needed to in.


It started with one "Cheat Meal" and ended up with way too many and lots of chocolate. Workouts were done but never felt like I could hit the full peak I needed to get to.


So Sunday came and I decided to take the whole day off with my family and no workouts for any of us. I needed to take a break and start Fresh and Clean on Monday.


Week WODs in Review =

Thurs 3/4 - CF Endurance Wod = Squats, Pushups, Situps.
3x7min Intervals - Run 3x7min intervals w/ 3min recovery btw rounds (took rec time), hold max distance each.
Total = 21min Sprint 2.1 miles so 10min pace.
It was Slow, I felt like a big/fat whale b/c of food, could not push faster. Right Shin very sore after.


Fri 3/5 - CF Endurance Rest Day but doing CFE anyways b/c I needed more. So 2 WOD FRIDAY!
CF WOD #1 =
Fit Test - 1min of = Pushups (32), Situps (28), 400 meter Run (1:37), Tabata Squats (96).
Better and Improved in 3 months on everything but the Pushups and I think its b/c I was still cold.
AB Wheel

CFE WOD #2 =
Run - 2:1 Pacing - 8x2min On, 1min Off.
FINISHED! Slower than wanted b/c of my left sciatica and right shin bothering me.
Time to do lots of rolling out, stretches, pushups, wall squats. DONE!


Sat 3/6 - Workday at Rogue, NO WORKOUT.

Sun 3/7 - CF Endurance WOD and CF Rest Day. But it ended up being a FULL DAY OF NOTHING WITH MY FAMILY.

I felt like btw Hormones, Crazy Week, Fatigue, Tired, Needing Family Time, Bad Food, ETC...
That a Day Off would do me good mentally and physically and to start Monday off Fresh.


Ended Up the Week w/ 6 WODs and Even though I ate really bad I still ate more Paleo Meals and Snacks than Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment