Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Suzanne Go Write Your Name On The Chalkboard........"

In Trouble AGAIN!!!

That's the thing with learning something new and having a Coach watching everything you do.  I swear I am in trouble every day.  LOL! It's All Good but sometimes I feel like that kid in the classroom that has to go in front of the whole class and Write My Name On the Chalkboard. 

It was my CF Day Off and CF Endurance Day BUT I SWAPPED.

CF WOD =
Wall Ball Burpees 10
Deadlifts w/ Dumbells 10
Sprint Run
x5 Rounds Total

5min of Fun (NOT) =
Ab Work

I HATE Wall Balls and I HATE Burpees, Put them together and what do you get? DOUBLE DOG HATE!

Very Hard WOD Today but felt good, I worked hard and fast.  I am starting to get the trick of the Fast, Hard, Sprint, workouts.  GOOD STUFF!

Day 3 Paleo = 1 Cheat Meal for Dinner and it made me REALLY SICK.  Cassie had a very busy day w/ TAKS Testing, Ortho Appt., and Eye Exam/Glasses, so it was her decision and treat for Dinner and Dessert and lets just say Mommy felt like she needed a Treat TOO.  Well not so smart b/c I was sick all night, there is a Reason I eat Paleo w/ minimal cheating and that is b/c I feel so much better eating that way.  I have always had major stomach and body reactions to food and eating the Paleo way I never get sick.  This Week is a little tricky in that we have some Family Meals that I know does not have the choice of eating how I do SO I will just be eating really good Paleo all day and enjoy the Dinners with my Family. 

Happy Training and Eating!  I Pledge Today to try and NOT get in Trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment