Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Over the Rocks and Through the Woods

To Trail Running I come!

  A klutz is a person who is clumsy, foolish, inept, or accident-prone. Let's just say the clumsy and accident-prone part was me today. I knew in Trail Running at some point I would fall and sure enough yesterday was my time. Thankfully my friend Leslin was with me or I think I would have started crying instead of laughing. And then sitting at the computer desk at home, writing to JT to let him know about my wounds the desk chair decides to flip over on me which puts me landing on my rear full force to our lovely concrete floors. LOL, LIFE IS GOOD!!!! Girls with Bruises ='s Hot!

Workout for Today =
Trail Run - 41mins


I can really feel the difference in my Endurance and Running abilities which is nice to start having results from CrossFit.


Food = Paleo all Day till Dinner and had a Fast Food Cheat Meal. I was stupid and did not eat enough before I left the house for Doc Appt. and Cassie stuff.


Happy Klutzy Trail Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment