Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Fever!

Dearest Blog,
I am so sorry you have been neglected this week but that is no reflection of my workouts.
You see the sunshine has been glorious, the sky so blue, the creeks flowing with water, and the birds singing so happy.
When you walk outside the children are riding their bikes and the dogs on leashes.
WHO has time or wants to sit down on the computer and write when I can be outside enjoying life?
I am sorry BUT no worries because I am back!


Workouts in Review (middle of week) -

Tues 3/9 - CFE Rest Day but b/c no CF Today I am doing a Run.
Run = 20min Run + Sprints
20 Squats
20 Pushups

Wed 3/10 - No CFE took walk with Family Instead.
CF WOD = W/U, Stations 1min each x 3 rounds. Jumping Pullups, Squats, Man Makers, Constant Rotation.
Tabata Sprint Run and Tabata Situps.
Redo on 1min Pushups = 42/43 :)

Thurs 3/11 - CF Rest Day = Running Day!
Started Trail Running Today. Run #1 = Trail Run 30mins.
Run #2 = 1.5miles w/ Sprints.

Food - Mon-Thurs = All 4 Days Paleo and Feeling Great.

Happy Spring Fever Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment