Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fran Friday!

Friday 2/26 = Fran Challenge Round 2 (Fran is a CrossFit Workout).

Time to Beat from 1st Round - 8:19

Despite ALL the Nightmares I had Thursday Night it was Friday Morning and Now time to face Fran.  Lets just say Fran is not a very nice girl in the CrossFit World and my stomach was in knots.  Coach Nikki wanted me to stay with the same amount of weight and routine as I did the 1st Round.  Timer goes off and as I get through my first 21 Thrusters I know I have this, get up to do my round of 21 band Pullups and my leg starts shaking out of control (started laughing so hard) switch legs and its time to finish, got through all the rounds without putting my bar down and to the Finish Line I went.  Calling Time at 7:07 and PR 1:12 :) Give me another 4wks and I am so ready for Fran Round 3.  Later Saturday I found out that I Placed 3rd Beginner Level, I can not tell you how good that felt.  BRING IT ON FRAN!

Fran WOD =
21 15 9
Thrusters 35lbs
Pullups w/ Band

Just because I did a Warmup and Fran you don't think I am done, DO YOU?  NOPE!  The Endurance Athlete in me always wins no matter how hard the workout is. 

WOD (Workout Of Day) #2!
500 meter Row
50 Situps
x4 Rounds.

Lets just say, I WAS SO FINISHED AND TIRED after that.  No CF Endurance WOD for me, I was SO DONE!  Double WOD Friday It Is!

No comments:

Post a Comment