Monday, March 8, 2010

"We Don't Throw Fits In CrossFit"

"We Don't Throw Fits In CrossFit"


Which I think are the exact words out of Coach Nikki's mouth to me this morning.
Correct me if I am wrong?!

Hissy Fit = A short-lived temper tantrum.
I would not call what I did that but hey others can observe what they want.

Overhead Squats = Arms and Elbows straight overhead (no bend) w/ weight while you Squat butt to ball. When I think of something that makes me so irritated and frustrated b/c I can not get them perfect Overhead Squats would be it. They get under my skin and ONE DAY I WILL CRUSH THEM AND DEFEAT THEM :) But right now let me have my "Hissy Fit", I still do the work.


WODs = CrossFit and CrossFit Endurance Day -

CF WOD #1 -
W/U = 3X10 Squats, Pushups, Situps.
WOD = 2x - 500 meter Row, 15 OH Squats (25-35lbs), 500 meter Row, 15 Toe to Bar
5 minutes of fun = Hard Ab Work


CFE WOD #2 -
TOSH = Run 3x (200meters rec 400m rec 600m rec)
Rest after each interval the exact time it took to do interval.
Ended up being 2.9miles. Ran as Hard/Fast as I could each interval and took rests.

GOOD WODs Today, GOOD Paleo Food Day #1, FELT SO MUCH BETTER TODAY.

GOOD MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment