Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CrossFit = Angie = B.I.T.C.H.......

Woke up with a Sugar/Food Hangover, no liquor in me but all the crap I ate during the weekend pushed me over the edge and literally gave me a hangover.

I am changing up my Food Plan to see if it helps me out. I am very good at structure and that is how I can do the 5 Days Paleo and Free Food Weekend. But what I am finding out is on the weekend I am totally out of control which makes me very grouchy, sick, and not fun to be around. By Sunday Night I am so sick and sluggish it takes me all day Monday to get out of the fog from the weekend.

This week I will probably be slightly off because of Spring Break and doing lots of outings with Cassie but starting next week I will be Full Week Paleo allowing myself 2-3 Cheat Meals. Eventually I want to get that down to 1-2 Cheat Meals a Week and totally enjoy that. So playing around, hopefully this will help my weekends and Mondays.

2 WOD Monday =

CF WOD #1 - Angie =
Time 25:29
100 Chin to Bar Pullups
100 Pushups
100 Situps
100 Squats
= 400 Reps and OUCH!

CFE WOD #2 =
Run - Time Trial T3 = 15min Sprint, Cover as much Distance as Possible.
Total = 1.7miles, under 9min miles.
My Legs were trashed from the beginning.

Monday Food - Did great Paleo until Dinner and had a piece of Veggie Pizza (leftovers) and a Cupcake (Cassie made for me), but b/c I had done so good all day it did not make me sick. Need to Grocery Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment