Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CRAZY ALL ROLLED UP IN ONE!

Saturday 2/27- Sunday 2/28 =

I guess the most exciting thing was I made it through my 5 Days Paleo Eating and it was NOW FREE FOOD WEEKEND!!!

The Funny thing is I ate better than I thought.  I was very conscious of everything I ate during the Weekend and even though I had Cheats I always came back to Paleo eating habits.  How Funny!  The 5 Days eating strict Paleo I felt so good so when it came to cheating I was reluctant.  Had Fun Anyways!

Saturday was a long 8hr Workday for me on my feet so after, I had no energy or desire for a WOD, so DAY OFF.

NOW SUNDAY...................ANOTHER STORY!

3 WOD Sunday IT IS!

CrossFit Endurance (Run) - WOD #1
2x5/5x1 Intervals = 2x5 min intervals w/2min recovery between intervals, 5x1min Intervals w/30sec recovery between intervals, Hold maximal distance possible on each of the set intervals. Ended up over 2miles total.

WOD #2 = Time Trial - 1 Mile TT = Time 8:08 which is a BIG PR for me :) Very Happy, could have gone faster without the fresh/bloody blisters on my heels.

WOD #3 = 2:1 pacing - 8x 2min On, 1 min Off.  Got through 4 Rounds, so Half the WOD and COULD DO NO MORE!

The Endurance Athlete In Me WINS AGAIN!  Yes the WODs are Hard, Yes I go and push myself to the Limit, Yes it hurts, But then you take a breath/get some water and GO TO THE NEXT!

I Guess these are My Shoes! Bloody and I Love Them :) Paper Thin and Speedy Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment