Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't Stare, It's Rude!

Thursday 2/25 -

Woke up feeling the WOD (workout of the day) from Wednesday so I decided to rest the first half of the day.  Coach Nikki came up with a WOD for me (CF Endurance Rest Day) doing a 2mile Sprint Run and during that Run a set of 25 pushups every so often.  I still had not done it when I had to pick Cassie up from School and take her to Swim at Nitro, told myself I had to do it while she was swimming no matter what.  So I take off down the road from Nitro and every 4-5mins down to the ground I went doing pushups (on the sidewalk/driveway/wherever I was), lets just say cars were slowing down and all eyes looking at me trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING. :) IT'S CALLED CROSSFIT BABE!!!!!!!!

WOD =
2 mile Sprint Run (felt very sluggish)
6 rounds 25 Pushups
20 Wall Squats
50 Situps

Lets just say I felt so much better after and had tons of energy.  Day 4 of Paleo Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment