Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feel Like Being Superwoman Today!

Yep you heard it, I don't know if it was the Snow Storm, Rest Day, Family Time, OR WHAT but Superwoman it is Today.


CrossFit WOD = W/U 20ea x 2 - Squats, Pushups, Butterfly Situps, Back Ext.
WOD - 10 20 30 - Medicine Ball Slams, Lunges (ea leg), Overhead Squats/Butt To Ball 25lbs.


CF Endurance Run =  Tabata Run - MY FAVORITE!
20:10 x 8 rounds, 20 seconds on 10 seconds off, all out efforts!  Incline 9-10% Speed 6-6.5.  That incline just about killed me.


Lets just say I got it handed to me.  I never quit but I wanted to.  Both Workouts were really hard and pushed me.  Need to really work on getting my squats lower, not leaning forward so much, keeping butt out. Right Shin and Calves still sore but nothing I can not work through.


After Workouts I went over and did some Grocery Shopping :) I am proud to say that I am on my 3rd Day Paleo and doing great.  Yesterday with it Cold and Snowy I wanted Hot Chocolate and Cookies so bad but it was lots of HOT TEA INSTEAD.  I have been very focused and feeling good.  There is nothing like a Good, New Focus and Goal in front of you to keep pushing you forward.  LOVE IT!


Well this Superwoman is Showered and Just made a Very Yummy Healthy Pot of Chili and I am ready to GO ENJOY!  Happy Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment